It is important when searching for the right counsellor to support you within your own journey that there is confidence in their level of competency and professional ability to support your emotional needs. Here are my qualifications.
- I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- I am a qualified Therapeutic Counsellor with a Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- I have a BSc (Hons) degree in Therapeutic Counselling.
- I am a qualified Children and young people's Counsellor with a Diploma in counselling Children and Adolescents as well as a Level 4 Certificate in Counselling Children.
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- BSc (hons) in Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 4 Certificate in Counselling Children (Obtained with Place2be with relevant practice hours)
- Diploma in Child and Adolescent Counselling
- ABC Awards Level 2 certificate in Counselling Concepts
- ABC Awards Level 3 certificate in Counselling Skills
- I am a Qualified Life Coach and hold my Level 3 Certificate in Life Coaching
- Safeguarding Level 1 Certificate (Care of children and vulnerable adults)
- Safeguarding Level 2 accredited (2018) (Care of children and vulnerable adults)
- Safeguarding Level 3 Accredited (2018) (Care of children and vulnerable adults)
- Prevent training Certificate
- Working therapeutically with Nightmares and Dreams
- Diploma in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- I am a industry ABPI Qualified Medical Representative with 20 years experience in a number of therapy areas
- DBS Checked and Fully insured to work with client's within the UK and internationally.
Further study in my quest to help others is always beneficial, I am also currently studying the following:
- I am currently in the process of training in Clinical Supervision and am looking for Supervisees. If you are a Counsellor, Social Worker or Nurse and are currently looking for a clinical Supervisor, I am seeing Supervisee's at no cost during my required practice hours towards my qualification. I am currently working online however, can return to face to face once UK restrictions are lifted.
- MA (Masters degree) In Understanding Domestic Violence and Sexual Abuse
- Shadow Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Neuro Linguistic Practitioner
- Neuro Linguistic Master Practitioner
- Couples Therapy