Here are my qualifications
- I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- I am a qualified Therapeutic Counsellor with a Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- I am a qualified Children and young people's Counsellor with a Diploma in counselling Children and Adolesants as well as a Level 4 Certificate in Counselling Children. I work with children and young people from aged 4 and up.
- I work as a children and young persons Counsellor at a Sue Ryder Hospice in West Yorkshire, supporting children and young people through loss, grief and bereavement.
- I also lend my support as a volunteer counsellor working with adult clients within the hospice working with families pre and post bereavement as well as clients who have been given a terminal diagnosis.
- I volunteer within an additional local counselling agency where I work with client's with a broard spectrum of emotional and mental health difficulty.
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 4 Certificate in Counselling Children (Obtained with Place2be with relevent practice hours)
- Diploma in Child and Adolesent Counselling
- ABC Awards Level 2 certificate in Counselling Concepts
- ABC Awards Level 3 certificate in Counselling Skills
- I am a Qualified Life Coach and hold my Level 3 Certificate in Life Coaching
- Safeguarding Level 1 Certificate (Care of children and vulnerable adults)
- Safeguarding Level 2 accredited (2018) (Care of children and vulnerable adults)
- Safeguarding Level 3 Accredited (2018) (Care of children and vulnerable adults)
- Prevent training Certificate
- I am a industry ABPI Qualified Medical Representative with 20 years experience in a number of therapy areas
- DBS Checked and Fully insured.
Further study in my quest to help others is always beneficial, I am also currently studying the following:
- Bsc Honours in Therapeutic Counselling
- Neuro Lingustic Practitioner
- Neuro Lingustic Master Practitioner