It is important when searching for the right counsellor to support you within your own journey that there is confidence in their level of competency and professional ability to support your emotional needs. Here are my qualifications.
- I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- I am a qualified Therapeutic Counsellor with a Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- I have a BSc (Hons) degree in counselling.
- I am a qualified Children and young people's Counsellor with a Diploma in counselling Children and Adolescents as well as a Level 4 Certificate in Counselling Children.
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- BSc (hons) in Therapeutic Counselling
- Level 4 Certificate in Counselling Children (Obtained with Place2be with relevant practice hours)
- Diploma in Child and Adolescent Counselling
- ABC Awards Level 2 certificate in Counselling Concepts
- ABC Awards Level 3 certificate in Counselling Skills
- I am a Qualified Life Coach and hold my Level 3 Certificate in Life Coaching
- Safeguarding Level 1 Certificate (Care of children and vulnerable adults)
- Safeguarding Level 2 accredited (2018) (Care of children and vulnerable adults)
- Safeguarding Level 3 Accredited (2018) (Care of children and vulnerable adults)
- Prevent training Certificate
- I am a industry ABPI Qualified Medical Representative with 20 years experience in a number of therapy areas
- DBS Checked and Fully insured.
Further study in my quest to help others is always beneficial, I am also currently studying the following:
- Working therapeutically with nightmares and dreams
- Working with child trauma
- Neuro Linguistic Practitioner
- Neuro Linguistic Master Practitioner